Skip to content

Help us improve Gearset

We love getting feedback from our users on how we can make Gearset even better. Post your ideas for improvements, new features, and bug fixes alike, and vote for others – let us know what’s important to you.

If you need any further support, please contact us at team@gearset.com.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2 results found

1. Add "View on GitHub" and "Create Pull Request" options when target is Custom Git Repository

I've enjoyed using the view on github or create pull request options when my target is a github repo. However, when I use the custom git repository option which still points to my same github repo but doesn't require me to wait for all of my repo's to populate in the list, I'm no longer able to use them after a successful deploy. Please add "View on GitHub" and "Create Pull Request" options when the target is Custom Git Repository.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Allow PRO Licenses to integrate with Jira

With Jira integration only currently available with the Enterprise Gearset license, we are limited.
    Our Salesforce developers work daily in Agile and use Jira. Since we purchases PRO Licenses, we cannot take advantage of integrating Jira for the Salesforce Developers. Currently only the Enterprise license provides this, but we don't want to hand out Enterprise licenses to every developer for obvious reasons. Please consider providing Jira integrations as part of the PRO license.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Donna,

We do review the mix of features on tiers, but Pro is primarily designed for smaller teams or those that don’t need to collaboration features.

Jira is typically used by larger Enterprise teams, and so is on the Enterprise tier of Gearset.

Thanks,
    Kevin

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base