Allow optional parameters to the GearSet login url to support login method and custom domains if needed
When using Salesforce logins along with a custom domain, the current gearset login process requires 6 steps:
- go to https://gearset.com/
- Click "Log in" in upper right
- On the "Welcome back screen", click "Salesforce (Production, Developer)"
- On the Salesforce Login page, click "Use Custom Domain"
- Enter "customdomain" and click "Continue"
- Enter Salesforce Production Username and Password
If the GearSet login URL (from step 2) https://app.gearset.com allowed for optional parameters, a couple of the above steps could be eliminated
An example URL might be:
Then that URL with the params could be saved as a favorite or placed in our Salesforce org for easy access, reducing steps 1 - 5 above to a single link click.
This would be awesome!