I would like the ability to change filtered metadata to their API names
I recently had an internal business conversation to clarify what would and wouldn't be included in our new CI/CD process leveraging gearset to push to orgs. When we had this conversation we used the Metadata API names to discuss and then when I went to implement it in Gearset I saw that the filters are actually some translated 'friendly' names.
This is of course fine for most use cases, but it made it really difficult to make sure nothing is being missed when setting up the CI/CD filter type.
I would kindly ask that you implement some switch to allow us to view and sort the metadata filters by their api names.