Audible Notification when Pipeline Updates have Deployed
The ask: an audible 'pop' sound (like the Support chat reply 'pop') when Pipeline updates are done processing
We have dev sandboxes, a Full sandbox, and production as our 3 layers to our Pipeline. When my personal dev sandbox gets really behind on updates, I hit errors when running ALL updates, so I do ~10 updates at a time. I fire up one wave of updates and navigate away from Gearset.
If I remember to come back to Pipeline in a timely fashion, it almost always is still processing. Or I often forget to come back to fire up a second wave of updates, losing precious time that I could be spending building something cool. :)
If I had an audible 'pop' sound (like the Support chat reply 'pop') when the updates are done processing, or an email/Slack option, I could get the second wave of updates running so much faster while I'm focused on work outside of Gearset, so that when I am ready to work in Gearset, my sandbox is in a healthy, updated state.
(Or, if there's a way to auto-update, even better. But I know that comes with risks. :) )