Allow to add Custom fields to Source control without Account object in Source control. As we don't want to update existing Account object
Allow to add Custom fields to Source control without objects in Source control. As we don't want to update existing objects in org.1 vote
"[TicketID,...] some comment"1 vote
Implement public key authentication for source control.
Allow Gearset to generate a public/private key pair, and expose the public key for use in authentication to source control.1 vote
An integration with Zapier will allow more customizations options for how we can integrate with other tools, such as Manuscript (fka FogBugz).1 vote
Gearset's ability to send notifications to Slack is great. I'd like a similar ability to send notifications to Atlassian's Slack alternative - Stride.1 vote
Allowing customers to specify their own S3 buckets for storage could be beneficial for the product. This would give the customer enhanced security and control over their data.1 vote
When I link my Salesforce org with Gearset, I like to use OAuth as that provides the best security.
Whenever there is an error during the linking process, such as when:
- The app is blocked (OAUTHAPPBLOCKED)
- I press Deny on the OAuth consent screen
- The org has IP restrictions in place that prevents Gearset from completing the OAuth flow
Gearset returns to the Manage Orgs or Configure page without showing me what went wrong!1 vote
It would be great to have some ability to customize the notifications, specifically:
- change sender/title. right now it just shows up as my name.
- add a link to the monitoring history to allow wasy one-click into monitoring reports to see what specifically has changed.0 votes
- Don't see your idea?